Life is like any other brands of food and medicine that has expiration. We can’t live forever and that is a fact we all know. But we can certainly and naturally extend our chances of a longer life. In order to achieve our ideal longevity, one should consider one’s protection of their health. Getting into exercise and nourishing one’s body the best way you can are some factors that may lead you to desired longer life span. However, one of the most significant ways to reach one’s dream is by merging healthy life options with exceptional herbs shown to contribute healthy longevity.
Here below are the top excellent herbs to take that are popular for their essential benefits to one’s health and can amazingly help extend life span:
- Ginko Biloba – also known as Maidenhair is one of the most popular herbs recognized by practitioners of traditional medicine. This ancient herb acts to treat circulatory disorders and further improve oxygen utilization for that to enhance memory, concentration, and other brain functions. Some study shows that ginko biloba takes action to manage the rate of speed of blood flow to the brain and may protect nerve cells harmed by Alzheimer’s disease. This herb has also been shown to help treat anyone with diabetes, stroke, Parkinson’s disease, and Raynaud’s disease. Also, ginko takes action to enhance and get clear, sharp long-distance vision. Gingko biloba has also been known to protect hearing, helps to prevent aging, and to relief anyone with headache, sinusitis, tinnitus, and vertigo.
- Ginseng – widely recognized plant that acts an important role in herbal health care. Taking ginseng acts to rise energy levels and the body`s ability to adapt and appease a stressful mind state and helps aid the body both in its physical and mental condition. Ginseng got tons of anti-oxidants and its root is often times chewed or steeped as a tea. This herb is highly recommended to relieve the symptoms of aging, cancer, and senility; helps to control blood sugar levels; helpful with weight control; and reduces the pain of menstrual cramps.
- Echinacea – a very well-known herb also known as the American coneflower is used to prevent and fight against flu and colds and to prevent the risk for tumor development. It has also been shown that Echinacea’s leaves and root can both be used to help support the immune system. Other health uses of Echinacea act to reduce symptoms of some illnesses, and other conditions that include attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), acid indigestion, bloodstream infections, diphtheria, streptococcus infections, dizziness, genital herpes, tonsillitis, chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), gum disease, malaria, migraines, pain, rheumatism, typhoid, syphilis, urinary tract infections (UTI), and vaginal yeast infections.
- Rhodiola Rosea– known as a remarkable herb that has variety of health benefits. Greatly used in managing mild up to moderate depression and mental extreme tiredness. This herb has acquired its reputation for increasing energy levels, stamina, mental capacity, and strength. Rhodiola rosea has also been known for its ability that includes decreasing depression, improving hearing, preventing cold and flu, aging, and liver damage, and strengthening the nervous system. It also acts to treat cancer, diabetes, and tuberculosis.
- Astragalus – a powerful adaptogenic herb that has also been known as huang chi and huang qi. It is said to strengthen and regulate the immune system and improve heart function. Astragalus is used to prevent cold, upper respiratory infections, allergies, fibromyalgia, anemia, and HIV/AIDS. It is also used to prevent the risk for chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), kidney disease, diabetes, and high blood pressure. Other health benefits astragalus offer includes to protect the liver, and to fight bacteria and other viruses.
Precaution: Please contact your doctor or health care provider for medical supervision. Pregnant and breastfeeding women and people under medication are most likely asked not to use any of the herbs mentioned above for there would be side effects likely of allergic reactions, headaches, and sleep problems.
Handle one’s body right and it will favorably treat you right in return. By including health beneficial herbs in your daily lifestyle, it would be so effortless to attain desired long-term health. So why not see for yourself the amazing miraculous result you can get by just using these herbs? There’s nothing to lose instead it is a gain of a long healthy and vibrant life.